Wednesday, July 24, 2019

One more time

     Mueller time, that is.  The famously "by the book" lawman will reluctantly testify before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees today in what is starting to look like a last ditch effort to build public support for the impeachment of Cheetolini.
     I think Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the democrats congressional leadership are looking for a poll showing a majority of Americans are in favor of tRump's removal from office before they begin the process.  Mueller's testimony will supposedly jump start the process.  However, I also believe the most interested viewers of these hearings have already made up their minds and the majority of my fellow countrymen are tired of the whole hand wringing process and will tune out.  I may be and hopefully will be proven wrong, but I wouldn't bet on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment