Monday, February 5, 2018

Flying

Having not watched a Super Bowl in many years, despite attending many "Super Bowl" parties, it was with some trepidation I tuned into the latest concussion ball extravaganza.  I am a staunch Giants' fan, so I could definitely feel the Eagles' fans pain regarding their status.  Plus their was the added incentive of rooting against the Patriots and their tRump loving owner and quarterback.  Needless to say I was surprised and happy at the outcome in one of the more rousing Super games I have ever seen, and I remember watching the very first game!  Trick plays, non-stop offense and a heroic defensive stop when needed.  Maybe the Democratic National Committee should hire Doug Pederson as a consultant.  It looks like the NFC east teams are Tom Brady's kryptonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment