Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Obsessions

No obsessing about the weather today.   The liberals kicked butt in the Quebec elections yesterday.  They obliterated the Party Quebecois by up to 90% in some districts.  So much for an independent Quebec.  The separatists would stand a better chance if they contacted Vladimir Putin and asked for a referendum to join Russia!  I can only wish my fellow countrymen would smell the same coffee and banish the Republicans to the same political backwater this November.  If I was running the Democratic National Committee, I would offer one way tickets to Russia to every Republican and pundit who heaped praise on Putin after the Crimea annexation.  I'm sure if these same idiots were treated to a ride in Mr.Peabody's way-back machine to the 1930s they would praise the firm hand and decisive nature of Germany's chancellor at the time.  I'm talking to you Sarah Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment