Monday, December 27, 2021

short term blogging interruption

        As followers of this blog know, I try to post something reasonably intelligent Monday through Friday on most weeks.  Not always successful, but at least making the attempt.   However, due to impending knee surgery, I will be out of action for at least several days.   Total knee replacement surgery is not for the faint of heart.  The aftermath involves heavy doses of pain killers and several days of flat on your back bed rest.   I'm not looking forward to the surgery, but am anticipating recovery of my ability to run, ski, and do a reasonable impression of an active 70 year old within a few months.  Hopefully I will be back to annoy you by the beginning of 2022.   If not, I wish all my readers a healthy and happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment