Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Dark One

Dick Cheney is almost a caricature of himself these days.  If central casting sent out a call for someone or something so evil it is hard to take seriously Cheney responded and was hired on the spot.  His endless appearances on Faux News and his smirking dismissal of any culpability of the Bush administration for the torture regime which wrecked our nation's international reputation is enough to make me want to hurl.  If there is any justice in the world, he and some of his henchman should be in the dock at the international tribunal at the Hague.   As far as I'm concerned he is no better than some of the tin pot dictators tried and found guilty in that venue.   I doubt he will ever leave this country again for fear of such an outcome.  I hope he proves me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment